DNS change - HELP

Brian Salomaki brian at gambitdesign.com
Sun Oct 28 19:44:38 UTC 2001

We can only help you if you give us the domain name and old/new IP addresses.
 Without that information, all I can suggest is that maybe your client's
ISP's DNS servers are caching the entry for a long time, due to a
configuration error by somebody, but that doesn't help you very much.

--
Brian Salomaki
Gambit Design Internet Services