$ORIGIN . problems

Mark_Andrews at isc.org Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Fri Sep 7 23:51:55 UTC 2001

	Usage: named-checkzone [-c class] [-d] [-q] zone [file]

	If you feed "named-checkzone file" you get errors like you
	are seeing.  i.e. you are telling named-checkzone that the
	zone's name is "file" when it is really "0.0.127.in-addr.arpa".

	You can leave the file off if and only if the filename is
	the identical to the zone name.

	Try: named-checkzone 0.0.127.in-addr.arpa zonefile

	Mark

PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at isc.org