Slave Servers

Terrence Koeman root at mediamonks.net
Wed Sep 19 22:02:19 UTC 2001

Alternatively, MS-DNS can also use a BIND 4 style boot file. I think that
would make the adding a lot easier.

--
Regards,

Terrence Koeman

Technical Director/Administrator
MediaMonks B.V. (www.mediamonks.nl)

Please quote all replies in correspondence.

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s