Non Existent Domain

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Apr 19 20:25:23 UTC 2002

Unless you're using PTR records for some strange purpose, I'd get them ou=
t of
your sinfor.net zone file. Normally PTR records are only found in the
in-addr.arpa namespace.

I assume the double spacing is just a quirk of your mailer, right?

You probably want an MX record for "sinfor.net" in addition to, or instea=
d of,
the MX record for "smtp.sinfor.net".

You're defining a "dns2" ACL and then not using it for anything.

Other than those things, it looks good to me (didn't check your RP record
because I've never used RP and am not very familiar with the syntax of th=
at
record type).

- Kevin