Moving name server in house??

James Bogart James.Bogart at mintera.com
Tue Aug 20 19:13:50 UTC 2002

One thing to be aware of, some providers such as Allegiance do=20
not support secondary service, only primary service. The other
thing you should be aware of is that if you have less than a
"class C" address range, the reverse lookups get a little complicated.

See RFC 2317

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2317.txt=20

Other than above, a good idea.