How-To...

David Botham dns at botham.net
Mon Aug 5 14:21:12 UTC 2002

Charles,

Your question is probably a little too broad to be answered here.

I suggest you buy a copy of DNS & BIND, 4th Edition, and become familiar
with the content in that text.

You will also need to go to:  http://www.isc.org and download the latest
version of BIND.  Don't forget to read the docs, faqs, etc...  Doing so
will almost surely save you the trouble of having countless people here
telling you to do so...

Thanks,

Dave...

DNS