BIND 8.3.4 on Unix

Sekhar sekhar at stpb.soft.net
Sat Dec 14 07:38:52 UTC 2002

Hi,

I need some help from the BIND experts to make the DNS starts with the
system reboot.My case is :)

We were running BIND 4.9.4 on Solaris 2.6 Box which we got with OS.It used
to start automatically with the system start.Recently we have installed the
new version of BIND 8.3.4 on the same system.Now if the system boots it is
automatically starting the old BIND version and we are manually to restart
the BIND version.

Please advise what config i should do to make the system automatically
starts the New BIND version?

Thanks and Regards,

V.N.SEKHAR

-- Type: text/x-vcard