multiple secondary domains

Julien Matthieu julien at sype.org
Mon Dec 30 11:14:41 UTC 2002

no you need to tell your registrar that there is more than one NS
you cannot only tell the registrar you have one NS and your NS say you
have 3 NS .... imagin if your NS server dies.... clients are going to
try to find your ONLY NS provided by the REGISTRY
i hope you understood me .... :)
Julien Matthieu