rndc reconfig doesn't load new zones ???

Patrick Viola pviola at de.cw.net
Fri Feb 1 08:31:12 UTC 2002

I thought, that rndc reconfig will load the new configuration AND all
new zones.
I wont do a rndc reload every time I add some zones ... This would
reload 10thousand of zones :(

If there is no other posibility, I think I have to change my script to
do a rndc reload <Zone> for every zone

Thanks anyway

~Patrick