can find host name

Alaa Alamood aaa at netman.dk
Sat Feb 9 20:56:04 UTC 2002

Thanks Again for your responedding

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu wrote:

>Alaa Alamood <aaa at netman.dk> wrote:
>
>>thanks for answer my
>>

>>what do you mean by  server / domain, in your quastion.
>>

>You did not tell us the _real_ name of the domain and the address of
>the server , thus we cannot make our own measurements.

my domain name is: netman.dk
and the ip is: 193.88.72.6

>Your observations, if i remember right, was that when you ask
>your nameserver it will answer correct.

that's right

> But when you ask a

when I ask another client that have my master server as a domain name
server, the following is an example
of resolv.conf file in one of my clients.

/etc/resolv.conf
domain netman.dk
nameserver    193.88.72.6

it would not found the hostname that I register in my DNS server
"193.88.72.6".

Alaa