can find host name

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Sat Feb 9 09:33:50 UTC 2002

Alaa Alamood <aaa at netman.dk> wrote:

> thanks for answer my

> what do you mean by  server / domain, in your quastion.

You did not tell us the _real_ name of the domain and the address of
the server , thus we cannot make our own measurements.

Your observations, if i remember right, was that when you ask
your nameserver it will answer correct. But when you ask a
random nameserver "out there" your recent additions ar'nt there.

One way this might happen is of let's say dk. nameservers delegates
this zone to other nameservers then yours.

Again, it's only a guess.

Peter h

--
Peter Håkanson
        IPSec  Sverige      (At the Riverside of Gothenburg, home of Volvo)