How to make bind resolve all requests to a specific ip

Mike K mikeslists at msquaredweb.net
Mon Feb 25 07:30:04 UTC 2002

Hi all...

I need to have one instance of bind attach to one ip on my box, and this
instance needs to resolve ALL requests to an IP that I specify.  This will
be used in conjunction with my radius set up to prevent users from accessing
other sites while using the "new user" account. The radius will force them
to use this instance of bind for DNS, and I want to make sure they find our
website, but virtually forcing them to access it....

Thanks..

-Mike