"DNS and BIND" is no longer 43% off ...

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at center.osis.gov
Thu Jan 3 18:45:25 UTC 2002

I just went and looked, and the 43%-off sale at Bookpool that I had
mentioned earlier is over.  "DNS and BIND" is now only 39% off, there.
However, those of you who did not get a copy for Christmas or other
locally celebrated feasts may still be interested in looking at it.
;-)

http://www.bookpool.com/.x/k48xrcowe4/sm/0596001584

DNS and BIND 4th Edition
    Paul Albitz, et al / O'Reilly & Associates / 2001 / 0596001584 / 4th
    Our Price $27.50 ~ You Save $17.45 (39% Off)

[Cricket, I trust that this doesn't decrease your revenues.  ;-)]

--
Joe Yao				jsdy at center.osis.gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Systems Support					EMT-B