"DNS and BIND" is no longer 43% off ...

Cricket Liu cricket at menandmice.com
Fri Jan 4 18:38:39 UTC 2002

> I just went and looked, and the 43%-off sale at Bookpool that I had
> mentioned earlier is over.  "DNS and BIND" is now only 39% off, there.
> However, those of you who did not get a copy for Christmas or other
> locally celebrated feasts may still be interested in looking at it.
> ;-)
>
> http://www.bookpool.com/.x/k48xrcowe4/sm/0596001584
>
> DNS and BIND 4th Edition
>     Paul Albitz, et al / O'Reilly & Associates / 2001 / 0596001584 / 4th
>     Our Price $27.50 ~ You Save $17.45 (39% Off)
>
> [Cricket, I trust that this doesn't decrease your revenues.  ;-)]

Probably not.  I think my royalties are higher when folks buy directly
from O'Reilly, but I'd bet Bookpool, Amazon and bn.com all buy
from O'Reilly at the same price, which is what my royalty is based on.

Isn't anyone going to buy the collectible copy advertised on Amazon?
;-)

cricket

Men & Mice
DNS Software & Services
www.menandmice.com

Attend our next DNS and BIND class!  See
http://www.menandmice.com/8000/8000_dns_training.html
for the schedule and to register for upcoming classes