can I divide directory to subdirectories

Sparro, Dave dsparro at gnilink.net
Wed Jan 9 15:56:15 UTC 2002

It's no problem.  Just use a relative path to the file
      file "internal/zone.name";
in the zone statements.
OF course, this alone won't keep external requests from
getting internal data from your server.

If you really want to keep the data seperate; I'd run two
instances of named on ther server using seperate config
files.  One instance configured with your internal directory
in the "directory" statement, and the internal network
interface in the "listen-on" statement.  The other instance
should be configured for the external records.

Dave