Setting Up DNS (I think)

Stephanie spicer4us at qwest.net
Mon Jan 14 11:25:17 UTC 2002

Hello,

I have a domain name. At the moment my ISP is carrying it and that has
been know problem. I have static IP's but it has always been a pain in
the rear to try and set this up. Now I have another domain. My ISP
will only host one of my domain names. Now I have the first domain
setup to use apache and all that fun stuff. I need to know where the
heck do I start with finding a way to add the second domain to my
machine myself. I have been looking but haven't found anything really
good yet to explain master and slave zones.

I am running redhat 7.1. Not sure if that helps.

Thanks,
Stephanie