Fwd: netsaint, www.yahoo.com, and akadns.net

Jobe Bittman jobe at tns.net
Mon Jan 21 22:12:35 UTC 2002

Hugh-

I had the same problem with netsaint. I don't think it's really a problem
with bind as much as it's a problem with netsaint's default config. Just
query a different domain, preferably a domain for which your name server is
actually authoritative. I think yahoo's name server just get beat to death
all day long. grep yahoo * in your netsaint directory and change the
command line to query a different domain.

Jobe Bittman
Terracom Nework Services