bind-users Digest V4 #178

Brett Ussher brett.ussher at domail.maricopa.edu
Tue Jul 2 14:53:05 UTC 2002

yup, I did mean to do dig @140.198.8.135 -x 140.198.4.158.  Got an intelligible
response that time.

Thanks!

Brett Ussher
ITS, Matrix
Maricopa Community College District
(480) 731-8691
brett.ussher at domail.maricopa.edu

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 23:50
To: bind-users digest users
Subject: bind-users Digest V4 #178

bind-users Digest	Mon, 01 Jul 2002	Volume: 04  Issue: 178

In This Issue:
		Re: bind  issue
		Re: NT DNS Doesn't resolves
		Re: Compile problems
		bind8.2 security issues
		Re: bind8.2 security issues
		Re: TXT records
		Re: bind8.2 security issues
		Re: bind8.2 security issues
		Re: bind8.2 security issues
		Re: NT DNS Doesn't resolves
		Re: bind8.2 security issues
		Re: bind8.2 security issues
		client 1.2.3.4#56789: update 'sampledomain.com/IN' denied
		Re: Upgrading to BIND9 (was Re: bind8.2 security issues)
		Re: Upgrading to BIND9 (was Re: bind8.2 security issues)
		Can SERVFAIL be incorrectly returned through caching?
		Re: Can SERVFAIL be incorrectly returned through caching?
		Re: bind8.2 security issues
		Re: Whats wrong with this
		Re: Can SERVFAIL be incorrectly returned through caching?
		Re: bind8.2 security issues
		Bind 9.2.1 Problems
		Requirements to register my BIND DNS server with register.co
		Re: Bind 9.2.1 Problems
		Re: Bind 9.2.1 Problems
		Bind 9.2.1 not resolving names
		Re: reverse zone using generate produced 500M image
		Load balancing w/ failover.
		Re: client 1.2.3.4#56789: update 'sampledomain.com/IN' denie
		Re: Bind 9.2.1 not resolving names
		Re: Load balancing w/ failover.
		Re: Bind 9.2.1 Problems
		Re: client 1.2.3.4#56789: update 'sampledomain.com/IN' denie
		Re: Load balancing w/ failover.
		Re: Domain name registration: A records and PTR records need
		Re: Requirements to register my BIND DNS server with registe
		Load balancing w/ failover.
		Re: bind  issue
		Re: Load balancing w/ failover.
		Question about adding new domains/subdomains/parenting (real
		Re: Question about adding new domains/subdomains/parenting (
		Re: Upgrading to BIND9 (was Re: bind8.2 security issues)
		problems with notify
		Re: problems with notify
		Re: client 1.2.3.4#56789: update 'sampledomain.com/IN' denie
		Re: Whats wrong with this
		Re: TXT records
		Re: Bind 9.2.1 on Mandrake Linux 8.2
		Re: TXT records