RESEND: Procedure to point nameserver(s) to another ns outside of your domain

Auteria Wally Winzer Jr. wally.winzer at ChampUSA.COM
Sun Jun 9 08:45:28 UTC 2002

Here's my issue: I have a nameserver that needs to be pointed to another nameserver in another domain.  For example, my domain is acdc.com, but one of my nameservers needs to point to cadc.com (internal domain), yet when I place this within the SOA, it generates an error.  What's the correct process so that the acdc.com zone doesn't generate an error when another domain name is different than the actual domain itself?

Thanks.

Wally