RoundRobin DNS?

Vasiliy Boulytchev vasiliy at boulytcheva.com
Wed Jun 12 19:27:53 UTC 2002

Len,
    Thanks for the information.  So for around 2k, my client can get the RAD
box, which in turn would hand out appropriate ips.  Now the next question
arrizes, is there a software project for linux that does the same?  Doesn't
seem too hard to do.  Also, if he has about 300 domains on that server, RAD
box would be able to support all of his virtual hosts.

THANKS GUYS!!!  Couldn't do it without you.

Regards,
Vasiliy Boulytchev
Colorado Information Technologies Inc.