No server name display in NSLookup?

Steven Lai slai at sceptre.com
Thu Mar 21 19:57:00 UTC 2002

 Barry

Thanks for helping! Here is my named.conf file.

options {
	directory "/var/named";
};
// generated by named-bootconf.pl
// secret must be the same as in /etc/rndc.conf
	key "key"{
	algorithm hmac-md5;
	secret "c3Ryb25nIGVub3VnaCBmb3IgYSBtYW4gYnV0IG1hZGUgZm9yIGEgd29tYW4K";
};
controls{
	inet 127.0.0.1 allow{
		any;
	}	keys{
		"key";
	};
};
zone "." {
	type hint;
	file "named.ca";
};
zone "komodo.info" {
	type master;
	file "komodo.info";
};
zone "0.0.127.in-addr.arpa" {
	type master;
	file "named.local";
};
zone "33-63.32.31.119.65.IN-ADDR.ARPA" {
	type master;
	file "65.119.31.33-64";
};
zone "qwest.net" {
	type slave;
	file "sec/qwest.net";
	masters{
		205.171.3.65;
	};
};

Have a nice day! Email me if you have any questions!

Thanks.

SL