Named CPU skyrockets for ActiveX objects in IE 5.5 browser

JB usenet at joshuabranch.com
Wed May 8 18:06:32 UTC 2002

Query logging...  a concept who's time has come.  I turn it on, but can't find a log anywhere.  When looking at all the *.LOG files on my hard drive, the only one I don't recognize with recent additions is userenv.log.  While I'd love to know what that is, and why it gets 5 new entries every 5 minutes, I suspect it has nothing to do with BIND.

After turning on logging, here is the status:

C:\>rndc status
number of zones: 3
debug level: 1
xfers running: 0