Named CPU skyrockets for ActiveX objects in IE 5.5 browser

Mark Damrose mdamrose at elgin.cc.il.us
Wed May 8 18:35:51 UTC 2002

"JB" <usenet at joshuabranch.com> wrote in message
news:abbpha$97m5$1 at isrv4.isc.org...
> Query logging...  a concept who's time has come.  I turn it on, but can't
find a log anywhere.  When looking at all the *.LOG files on my hard drive,
the only one I don't recognize with recent additions is userenv.log.  While
I'd love to know what that is, and why it gets 5 new entries every 5
minutes, I suspect it has nothing to do with BIND.

On unix machine it logs to the standard system log.  Try looking in event
viewer.