A problem with a domain name

Saad Kadhi bsdguy at docisland.org
Thu Nov 7 04:43:12 UTC 2002

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 04:01:06PM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
> Don't take this the wrong way, but if you don't actually know the answer,
> please don't guess. http://bind-users.info/FAQ.html#Guess
NOT :) I actually was doing a lot of stuff at the same moment when I answered
this one [1] and I don't know how my neuronal connections got confused that a zone
file is a named.conf file where the semicolon has another meaning.

my resolutions for next year would be:
1. read more carefully
2. drink more pure 100% squeezed orange juice
3. reduce the todo list size significantly so that my timesharing brain (based on
cruft code) might handle it

> The problem in the poster's zone file was elsewhere, as someone else
> pointed out already.
yeah I know *sigh*

Cheers.
--
[1] I even got a reply from cricket and I asked him where it is on the book !!!.
Danger Will Robinson, we've got serious problems ahead :)