Bind resolving other nameservers

Steve Job lists at winnie.tiggee.com
Thu Nov 21 18:20:43 UTC 2002

>       Why did you lie when you registered the zone?

I didn't think it was lieing.  In real world there are actually 5 DNS
servers.  And it takes time to add the domains to all of the boxes.
I was just wondering what would happen if I wasn't able to manually
enter them all into the /etc/named.conf files in time.

With thousands of domains I'm sure it's possible to miss sone.

Thanks for your response,
-Steve