URGENT: Authoritative external and internal DNS

Doug Barton DougB at DougBarton.net
Tue Sep 17 18:58:10 UTC 2002

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Craig Sharp wrote:

> I have a problem of a strange sort.
>
> The domain anatrol.com is authoritative on our ISP's dns servers.

It may not be relevant to your problem, but:

Error: parent has:
        authns1.mpls.qwest.net  authns2.dnvr.qwest.net

        But anatrol.com zone has:
        ns1.uswest.net          ns2.dnvr.uswest.net
        ns3.mn.uswest.net

You might want to correct either your delegation, or your zone file.

--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?