hosts: out of range

Mark_Andrews at isc.org Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Thu Sep 19 00:44:51 UTC 2002

> Hi
>
> I just installed bind 9.1.x on suse 8.0 and it seems to work fine
> but after i have created 226 a records it say's  : near '10800': out of
> range
>
> Do anybody know this problem
>
> Regards
>
> Benno

	Firstly this is a gatewayed mailing list.  Please use a real
	address.  Adding _spam won't stop spam.  Any rule that a person
	can workout will be automated.

	BIND 9.1.x is past its use by date.  I suggest that you upgrade.

	There will be a filename and line number associated with the
	message.  There will be a error *near* (before) the token quoted.

	Makk
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at isc.org