Operation timed out when digging mx

Tom bartling at io.com
Tue Aug 19 07:41:16 UTC 2003

Thanks, Mark. That seems to have fixed the problem of the name server
displaying the IP address in front of the domain name. And it may have fixed
the time out problem. However, emails are still bouncing. I haven't been
able to obtain a bounced email to see what's happening, but I will post
another question if needed.

I appreciate your help!

Tom