phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Fri Dec 5 16:30:34 UTC 2003

I=F1aki Martinez <sysadmin at hostalia.com> wrote:
> Hi!!!

> I have a nameserver with a lot of zones working perfectly, but i want t=
o=20
> add another IP to the same server that DID NOT resolve the zones in thi=
s=20
> nameserver and resolve the rest of the zones all over the internet.

>   I think this is done with views.

>   I want this as several zones i add to my nameserver some times the wh=
ois=20
> nameservers are not pointing to my nameserver immediately.

>   How can i do this?????

>   Thanks in advance.
I'm not shure i understand the question. Do you add another ip
to the nameserver ? Or do you want to add one 'A' record that
should be treated differently depending on who's asking ?

The 'arm-book' ( distributed together with bind-9 ) will=20
answer

In case your vendor failed to deliver you should probably
get a "real unfscked version" of bind-9 at ftp.isc.org ...

A copy is available at :
  http://www.ipsec.nu/dns/bind9/Bv9ARM.ch06.html#AEN3064=20

--=20
Peter H=E5kanson        =20
           Sorry about my e-mail address, but i'm trying to keep spam out=
,