Iñaki Martínez imd at hostalia.com
Fri Dec 5 16:47:57 UTC 2003

Hi!!!

>I'm not shure i understand the question. Do you add another ip
>to the nameserver ? Or do you want to add one 'A' record that
>should be treated differently depending on who's asking ?

  I add another IP....

  So, when you ask to the old IP the server answers its zones or other
zones...
And when you ask the new one the server does NOT answer its zones (as this
has NOT zones) and only answer zones from other nameservers..

  The new ip acts as a nameserver without zones....

  can this be done with views????

  or i need two bind servers running in the same server????

  thanks!!!