Crash w/FreeBSD 4.9 and BIND 9.2.3

bolwerk no at no.org
Fri Dec 19 04:43:06 UTC 2003

I guess I should have mentioned it's a co-located machine. I'm some 300
miles away from it. Sorry.

I was thinking, BIND is somewhat of a memory hog at times. Is it possible
it maybe just ate up all my memory? I believe I have about 90 meg of RAM
in this box. It's an old machine.

If so, how would I keep it from eating up so much? Would setting a flush
in crontab every 30 minutes be a good idea?

Thank you

I checked the log files and didn't see anything out of the ordinary.