Real Newbie question (correcting my post)

System system at eluminoustechnologies.com
Thu Feb 20 14:24:25 UTC 2003

Thank you all for all the support I am getting.

While looking for the same in google I came accross DNS round robin. It says
that I can have multiple A records for my website. So that if my one server
fails the other will reply for the website request. I am still not clear
about this and little bit confused. Can anyone clear the picture for me.

Thank you,

Tina.