update denied

Ragnar Paulson ragnar at wanware.com
Wed Jan 8 22:05:12 UTC 2003

Thanks.  That's what I suspected,  it was just incredulous that there =
are servers out there blatantly trying to change (hijack?) my zone =
records.  At least half a dozen different servers all over the world are =
doing this, and all on the same zone even though this server is Master =
for several others.

Regards,
Ragnar

----- Original Message -----=20