Nameserver IP address change

Stolen stolen at thecave.net
Tue Oct 28 17:46:12 UTC 2003

As long as you're comfortable running without a secondary server for the
amount of time it takes to update and move the server to the new ip
address, you shouldn't have to go about registering a new server.  As
long as all the domains use the same name (ns2.domain.com) as their name
server, all you have to do is change the ip of ns2.domain.com. at the
registrar, and change the ip in the zone of domain.com.