Just 1 out of 2 name servers responding request

Cameleon cameleon21 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 16 21:05:59 UTC 2003

Hi everybody,
I have a problem since along time now an that I didn't resolve althought I
almost read all the DNS & BIND of O'reilly !
I have 2 name servers : jupiter.oxyd.fr and ns0.createur-internet.com .

I want these 2 servers are the DNS of www.createur-internet.com
ns0.createur-internet.com is the master primary server et jupiter.oxyd.fr
the slave.
this web site works but when I run http://www.dnsreport.com/
I have some Warnings and specially this one :
"
WARN All nameservers report identical NS records WARNING: At least one of
your nameservers did not return your NS records (it reported 0 answers).
This could be because of a referral, if you have a lame nameserver (which
would need to be fixed).

212.43.245.104 returns 0 answers (may be a referral)
"
that I can't solve. Everytime I want to resolve name of
createur-internet.com, I must go throught jupiter.oxyd.fr, this is boring...

here the named configuration of createur-internet.com

**********

$ttl 38400
createur-internet.com.  IN      SOA     ns0.createur-internet.com.
admin.createur-internet.com. (
                        1063918372
                        10800
                        3600
                        604800
                        38400 )
                        IN      NS      ns0.createur-internet.com.
                        IN      NS      jupiter.oxyd.fr.

        IN      A       212.43.245.104
ns0.createur-internet.com. IN   A       212.43.245.104
www     IN      CNAME   ns0
mail    IN      CNAME   ns0

createur-internet.com.  IN      MX      20 ns0.createur-internet.com.
createur-internet.com.  IN      MX      100 jupiter.oxyd.fr.

*********

Any help will be appreciated !