ICANN action on Verisign hijacking

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at freenet.de
Tue Sep 23 11:19:41 UTC 2003

Am 2003-09-22 21:36:20, schrieb Joseph S D Yao:
>"Recognizing the concerns about the wildcard service, ICANN has called
>upon VeriSign to voluntarily suspend the service until the various
>reviews now underway are completed."

>Verisign responds ...

>;-(  ;-(  ;-(

Right, but Vreisign does not use wildcards on .com and .net !!!

Last night I was on <http://www.xmms.org/> suring for new Skins and...
...oops Verisign !!!

About 40 minutes and avter this it xmms works again.

Now there is another Problem with three of my .org Domains which I
can not access becuse a Verisign-Start-Up-Page !!!

I habe some postgresql/apache/exim Servers in a High-Security-Environement
on an OC3 running which cost me around 76.000 € plus some adds per month.

All mails are bounced because my domain does not more exist !!!

Because I am working for the French Governement I lost many Money...

Can anyone temme me WHAT I CAN DO ???

I am siting in Strasbourg and Verisign is very far from me.

Thanks in advance
Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.