BIND 9.2.3 and zone transfers larger than 64MB

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Fri Aug 27 16:21:42 UTC 2004

I've encountered out of memory errors on FreeBSD 4.10 also right at 512MB.
It's something in the OS that needs to be adjusted. If you know how or
anyone else does offhand (or a link that tells you) I'd appreciate it as
well. I'm still learning a lot about FreeBSD and have this problem with a
memory hogging app, but I currently don't run it so I sort of forgot about
this. :) I know this isn't a FreeBSD list so feel free to reply off list if
someone has the info on how to change it. Thanks!

Vinny Abello
Network Engineer
Server Management
vinny at tellurian.com
(973)300-9211 x 125
(973)940-6125 (Direct)
PGP Key Fingerprint: 3BC5 9A48 FC78 03D3 82E0  E935 5325 FBCB 0100 977A

http://www.tellurian.com (888)TELLURIAN

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and
those that don't.