"Catch-all" forwarding

D McDonald renski at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Dec 15 14:56:29 UTC 2004

If understand you correctly, yes, people do it all the time. Use forward,
on the internal DNS server add something like this to options.

forwarders { 10.0.0.3; }

replace 10.0.0.3 with your external servers address..

Someone correct me if Im wrong, from previous posts you might be able to tell im not yet an expert on dns.

Darren

renski at sdf.lonestar.org