Delegation only

CihanS at garanti.com.tr CihanS at garanti.com.tr
Fri Dec 17 12:28:41 UTC 2004

I had for a long time following configuration but started having today
logs that every .com dom considered as delegation only...And I could not
resolve anythiing...I am running 9.2.3...Can someone explian me what
could be wrong?

zone "com" {
        type delegation-only; };

zone "net" {
        type delegation-only; };

zone "cc" {
        type delegation-only; };

zone "cx" in {
        type delegation-only; };

zone "io" in {
        type delegation-only; };

zone "mp" in {
        type delegation-only; };

zone "nu" in {
        type delegation-only; };

Dec 17 14:18:36.489 delegation-only: notice: enforced delegation-only
for 'com' (liberonette.com)
Dec 17 14:18:43.695 delegation-only: notice: enforced delegation-only
for 'com' (liberonette.com)
Dec 17 14:18:46.121 delegation-only: notice: enforced delegation-only
for 'com' (liberonette.com)
Dec 17 14:18:57.965 delegation-only: notice: enforced delegation-only
for 'com' (iddaa.com)
Dec 17 14:19:07.813 delegation-only: notice: enforced delegation-only
for 'com' (iddaa.com)
Dec 17 14:19:57.324 delegation-only: notice: enforced delegation-only
for 'com' (iddaa.com)
Dec 17 14:20:07.877 delegation-only: notice: enforced delegation-only
for 'com' (cisco.com)
Dec 17 14:20:17.558 delegation-only: notice: enforced delegation-only
for 'com' (cisco.com)
Dec 17 14:21:09.677 delegation-only: notice: enforced delegation-only
for 'com' (cisco.com)
Dec 17 14:21:17.394 delegation-only: notice: enforced delegation-only
for 'com' (cisco.com)
Dec 17 14:24:13.756 general: info: loading configuration from
'/var/named/named.conf'
Dec 17 14:24:16.977 general: info: loading configuration from
'/var/named/named.conf'

Cihan SUBASI
Garanti Technology
Internet ve Yazilim Hizmetleri
Tel:(90)(212)4783426 GSM:(90)(533)(2750353)
Fax:(90)(212)6576150
http://www.garantitechnology.com <http://www.garantitechnology.com/>
mailto:cihans at garanti.com.tr
Success is a wonderful thing, but never underestimate the value of
failure. Failure teaches many more things than success ever can.

This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the individual(s) stated in this
message.If you received this message although you are not the addressee you are responsible to keep the
message confidential .The sender has no responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of the
information in the message and its attachments.Our company shall have no liability for any changes
or late receiving,loss of integrity and confidentiality,viruses and any damages caused in
anyway to your computer system.

Bu mesaj ve ekleri mesajda gonderildigi belirtilen kisi/kisilere ozeldir ve gizlidir.Bu mesajin muhatabi
olmamaniza ragmen tarafiniza ulasmis olmasi halinde mesaj iceriginin gizliligi ve bu gizlilik yukumlulugune
uyulmasi zorunlulugu tarafiniz icin de soz konusudur.Mesaj ve eklerinde yer alan bilgilerin dogrulugu ve
guncelligi konusunda gonderenin ya da sirketimizin herhangi bir sorumlulugu bulunmamaktadir.Sirketimiz
mesajin ve bilgilerinin size degisiklige ugrayarak veya gec ulasmasindan, butunlugunun ve gizliliginin
korunamamasindan, virus icermesinden ve bilgisayar sisteminize verebilecegi herhangi bir zarardan
sorumlu tutulamaz.