rndc flush

Eswari eswaris at mos.com.np
Mon Dec 20 21:13:18 UTC 2004

Peter wrote :
> Again. Which sites???  ( older bind allows some things that is incorrect,
> that's why bind version may cause problems)

The folllowing site could not resolve by our dns server.
www.ahwanepal.org,www.nepalkitchen.com,www.globalsimply.com,www.nsrd.com,por
talnepal.com,etc.
Not only these sites, even all the sites which are hoisted at 69.50.215.33 .
After flush, it works for few hours and then stops, really irritating.

Thank you for your swift help ,
Kind regards
eswari