Dynamic DNS issue

Daniel Rudy 5n6o7.8d9c0r1u2d3y4.5s6p7a8m9 at 0e1m2a3i4l5.6p7a8c9b0e1l2l3.4i5n6v7a8l9i0d1.2n3e4t5
Thu Dec 30 07:04:31 UTC 2004

This is more of a how-to question than anything else.  Basically, I have
two consumer xDSL lines at different locations that I want to be able to
have the computers find each other.  The DSL lines are PPPoE with
dynamicly assigned IP addresses.  The only thing that is constant is the
hostnames which are registered with a dynamic DNS service and are
available across the internet.

Now my question is how to I setup the servers at each location so that
they update each other's DNS information?

--
Daniel Rudy

Email address has been encoded to reduce spam.
Remove all numbers, then remove invalid, email, no, and spam to reply.