ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action taken.

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Thu Jul 15 17:21:17 UTC 2004

> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:56:20 +0200
> From: Ralph <bind-users at sentries.org>
>
> ROFL, here's a good one! :-D The "best message today" award goes to
> System Attendant <EXMAIL03-SA at roadway.com> for sending me this:
>
> > Subject = Re: Reverse lookup of selected IP addresses without
> > delegation   agreement?
>
> [...snip some probable content triggering words...]
>
> To the roadway.com user who subscribed to the bind-users mailing list:
> Maybe you should have a talk with the person responsible for this
> overzealous content filter... ;-)

Ralph:

The problem here is that the roadway.com user in question will probably
not even get your subsequent posting due to, probably, your analysis of
trigger words.

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

> Ralph

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1             | Fax:      408.894.3479
San Jose, CA 95134                      | Internet: ghicks at cadence.com

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin