ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and acti on taken.

Cormack, Ken Ken.Cormack at roadway.com
Thu Jul 15 17:03:44 UTC 2004

Ralph -
You'd be amazed what that "overzealous filter" stops.  LOL

I maintain the external smtp gateways here, but I cant take credit or blame
for what's running on the internal mailbox repository machines.  Personally,
some of us internal to the domain are far more frustrated, than amused, by
the filter.  :/

Ken