ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action taken.

Ralph bind-users at sentries.org
Thu Jul 15 16:56:20 UTC 2004

ROFL, here's a good one! :-D The "best message today" award goes to
System Attendant <EXMAIL03-SA at roadway.com> for sending me this:

 > Trend SMEX Content Filter has detected sensitive content.
 >
 > Place = bind-users at isc.org; ;
 > Sender = Ralph
 > Subject = Re: Reverse lookup of selected IP addresses without
 > delegation   agreement?
 > Delivery Time = July 15, 2004 (Thursday) 12:40:18
 > Policy = Sexual Discrimination
 > Action on this mail = Quarantine message
 >
 > Warning message from administrator:
 > Sender, Content filter has detected a sensitive e-mail.

I wonder if it was the term "reverse lookup" that was classified as
sexual discrimination, or if "bind" was taken as a hint that we were
discussing bondage instead of name servers. :-)

To the roadway.com user who subscribed to the bind-users mailing list:
Maybe you should have a talk with the person responsible for this
overzealous content filter... ;-)

Ralph