MX Records Not Loading

Robert rthornburg at nwlinc.com
Thu Jul 22 03:52:04 UTC 2004

"Michael Varre" <bind9 at kishmish.com> wrote in message news:<cdmk9k$291f$1 at sf1.isc.org>...
> [...]

Here is my zone record:

$ttl 38400
purpletree.biz.	IN	SOA	ns1.nwlinc.com. hostmaster.nwlinc.com. (
			1005595516
			10800
			3600
			604800
			38400 )
purpletree.biz.	IN	NS	ns1.nwlinc.com.
purpletree.biz.	IN	NS	ns2.nwlinc.com.
www.purpletree.biz.	IN	A	63.240.163.10
qa.purpletree.biz.	IN	A	63.240.163.9
dv.purpletree.biz.	IN	A	63.240.163.8
dev.purpletree.biz.	IN	A	63.240.140.235
mail2.purpletree.biz.	IN	MX	20 mail.uu.net.
mail3.purpletree.biz.	IN	MX	500 63.240.163.16
mail1.purpletree.biz.	IN	MX	10 mail.partylite.com.