If secondairy DNS fails..........

Quarco (SEND) "*DONT* [mps] _YOU#DARE.SPAM at " at [webmind]--TOME.[.nl]%%^.orgtext
Fri Jul 30 08:32:09 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have registered a couple domains (.nl) some weeks ago..
Primary DNS was our server, secondairy (slave) DNS was my computer at home..
(This had to be a temporarely solution)

Now I have moved to another address and as result my (home) connection has
been broken for 3 days now.
Result:: The domains which my home-computer was slave DNS'ing for are
UNREACHABLE!!

So, my question: are there _always_ at least 2 DNS servers needed for a
domain to be resolvable?
Or have I mis-configured something???

Hope you can help me out with this one :-)

Thanx in advance,
   Marco Snoek