http://www.domain.com vs. http://domain.com

Richard Peiper rpeiper at waca.com
Thu Jun 17 16:45:50 UTC 2004

	Same way some sites are accessible by images.domain.com or
webmail.domain.com or any other domain name. It is just an A record, if you
want it accessible 10 different ways you create 10 different entries in DNS
(preferably with CNAME's). You might want to get a book on DNS and Domain
names before you go much further as that particular concept is pretty core
to DNS.

	Richard