Intermittent timeout problem

Ladislav Vobr lvobr at ies.etisalat.ae
Sat Mar 6 06:00:44 UTC 2004

Do you have firewall between? Did you check the bind logfiles? Have you
try to snoop? What happen after these 10 min, can you still answer
authoritative zones? Are you facing the problem from the internal dns
severs itself, or from your clients only?...

I don't see problem in the config file.

Ladislav