Updating from Primary NS

Pete Walker pete.walker at adss.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 10:17:59 UTC 2004

Below is my original query from last week with hopefully the relevant
information.  The update requests do not appear in the logfiles (unless I'm
looking in the wrong log)

What I could do with is a tool to test relevant connection between the two
servers - ICMP packets go between them with no trouble.

Any help gladly received.