dns

/dev/rob0 rob0 at gmx.co.uk
Thu May 27 22:37:33 UTC 2004

On Thursday 27 May 2004 01:58, Stephan Z=FCrcher wrote:
> > there exists lots of free/cheap dns slaveserver on Internet.
>
> Can you give my some addresses of good dns servers.

Zoneedit.com is probably the best. Granitecanyon (not sure of URL) is=20
another one. You might also find DNS exchange services: "you slave for=20
me, I slave for you". But with zoneedit I personally see no need to get=20
into DNS exchanges. :)

I guess some registrars provide package deals with DNS, but since they=20
are usually aimed toward the point-and-drool crowd I never read the=20
details. Zoneedit works for me and for some of my firm's customers.

I *do* hope they make money at it. :)
=2D-=20
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header